So I thought I'd give you some thoughts on dealing with a bad hair cut or colour and reassure you that it's not the end of the world. I know someone saying "your hair is going to grow" isn't gonna help you if you're sobbing your heart out but… y'know.
Watch my video above for more tips but the basic just is below!
1. Remember your hair dresser isnt a mind reader
2. Bring in as many photos of what you DO and DONT want
3. Research the hair techniques/terminology you might need
4. Be Honest if you don't like it!
5. Go back and see what they can do about it if you arent happy.
6. Try not to worry!